Friday 22 February 2013

Sprinkle of Glitter | Bedroom Beauty Challenge





Hello Dears, I have a bit of an interactive post today!
I read a lot of different blogs (as we all do), but one, out of many, that i'm obsessed with, is Sprinkle of Glitter, i'm talking saved on bookmark bar and checked two three times a day (Louise also has a Youtubie) She is a MUST to check out! 
But anyhoo, Sprinkle of Glitter has come up with this awesome idea, the Bedroom Beauty Challenge, to save time just go, HERE, to check out the gist of it all. 

Basically I have decided to take part in this little challenge, i'm going to do my challenge post on Sunday, it will be my first make-up post, but i'm super excited to share it with you all. 

The theme this month is Love, i'm going to out my grungey take on it and hope you all enjoy!
I (along with Louise) challenge you to also give it a whirl and let me know how you go with a link to your blog in the comments bar! 

Much Love Dears xx

No comments:

Post a Comment