Saturday 9 February 2013

This Love of Mine...

If you were to look up the definition of "Blessed" in the dictionary, you would see a photo of me, smiling immensely. I love describing myself as blessed, there is no truer word for me. Why am i blessed? Because i am loved, appreciated, respected, spoilt, protected, and cared for by one of the most selfless, kind hearted and lovely guys. His name, Alexander.

We met about seventeen months ago, but it wasn't in your usual way face to face, at a bar, through friends or the awkward pick-up at the supermarket. We met through social Media, an Iphone app Called Instagram. 
It all started when a friend of mine pointed out his Instagram to me, I started following him and going through his feed, his photos were awesome, I commented on a few photos, and well, the rest is history. 

The hardest part of our relationship was the distance, Alex lives in Canberra, where as I lived in Adelaide, 14 hours away from each other, 1,284 km apart. But some how the distance only made us want to work harder at our relationship... 

Now this Blog isn't going to be some silly, sappy love story, instead its going to be about Mine and Alex's Present. 

So presently; 
We are 4 days away from our one year anniversary
I have just moved to Canberra, goodbye horrible long distance, hello comfort and security.
...and there is so much more to come.  





No comments:

Post a Comment